Wednesday 2 December 2015

Michael Baister Stop motion time-lapse and food prep

A few years ago I had the privilege of meeting someone as passionate about his Job as I am.
Michael Baister is a photographer that Lives in the City of Sunderland like myself, his work is varied but like me he has a passion for food, he enjoys being in my kitchens and loves to see what goes on behind hotels doors.
Early September I received a text asking if I would like to meet up for a coffee as he’d had an idea!
This came to me as a surprise as apart from being on Facebook we hadn’t really touched base in about 7 years, this was good and very exciting as I loved working with him on our last project.A while went by and we finally got to have a coffee, the idea came out in a lengthy conversation, something I have never done before but it was more than happy to be involved with.
 “Stop motion time-lapse and food prep “Michael wanted to come into the kitchen and film me cooking, this would result in a short film.
During November we had two meetings and filmed what we required, this in its self was different as Michael does things his way, he has all the equipment some of which had been designed and built by him especially for the job.
After a few hours work and a lot of chat we finally achieved what he wanted, Michael went off and said he would be in touch soon.
Over the weekend I received a text to ask what the dish I made was called, and then on December 1st the film was sent over, I think it’s a great job!
The film is on YouTube, it is a test piece of ideas for other films in the future please have a look, give us your thoughts and enjoy!



  info@michaelbaister.co.uk
 0780 894 3677/0777 016 6228

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.